Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Things are forming slowly outward,
The inward a molten golden brew
Thick and popping, ready to explode.
I am barely contained, life is that bright
When the goings are most persnickety.

When you’re on the side of good and fairness
Others actions gone astray of course are upsetting.
You can’t control that, only you.
Stop and think, gather your resources,
Put your best foot forward like superman,
Know you are on the side of right and
Maybe the system will surprise you.

For now I lend you the strength of nations
Gone to war, the strength of women
Left ashore to grieve their fathers
Brothers, sons, lovers lost.
Left to face the rape of mothers, sisters,
daughters, self.
I lend you the strength of the female hart,
Her bow and arrow swift that you may
bring your enemy low.
I support you with my kindness, sweetness
And thirst for truth and justice to know.