Friday, September 24, 2004

No, you’re not okay and
I long to smooth your wrinkled brow,
Take away the frustration.

What I seek? Ultimately is
Someone whose passions I can feed
And who will feed mine. Whose
Happiness I can seek and who sill seek mine.
Find that and all else will fall into
The beautiful use of words and understanging.

Some people, some people know no other way
Than to make things difficult. I have always
Known otherwise, my adversity only feeding that fire:
Happiness and understanding, hope and passion.

I look not on the world, the future in naitivity,
I look with eyes wide, choosing to close them
And with the experience of hardships surmounted.
The innocence of wonder is nothing compared
To the awe of knowing and the choice to grow and see
Actively that the world is beautiful and life is precious.