Monday, September 20, 2004

Came home, swept the garage, the kitchen, the front porch, did the dishes, fed the dogs, watered the plants out front. I still need to go to the store for dog food, still need to work on my paper and clean my room. Point is, I didn’t want to sit down, didn’t want to write just yet, didn’t want to think. I teared up a bit when I hugged him goodbye then called you because I needed to hear your voice. Frank had been my constant companion since the first of May, my closer friend during April. I will miss talking about stupid everyday things like the house and the dishes and laughing while we watched the dogs. I will miss passing in the hall and asking if he’s eaten. I will miss him trying to feed me and asking if I need anything from the store when he really just wanted to borrow my car to go get cigarettes or movies. I never let so many little bother me though they did. It’s easy to get used to people, to get attached. I think too much as I always do and I realize just how attached I am to you already and miss your presence when we are apart. How I go about my day doing things that need to be done.