Thursday, September 30, 2004

Tonight the moon was full
And thought provoked thought.
It is bliss to know what I need,
Togetherness in feeding passion,
Individuality of self, yet
The dynamics never known, I am
Curious of their workings.

Goals adjusted, confirmed even some,
Set aside, necessity no long required.
I look on you and think,
This could actually work given
Patience and understanding,
Communication. Communication,
You need to tell me that you want it too.

The need to spoil is great, to take
Care of you, yet I would never take
Away your hard work and earnest by
Setting your needs before mine.

You may need some time to think,
To be sure as I am sure and
Your distance is felt sharply though
It’s all good. I know what I want,
To move forward swiftly in my
Surety of you.

The true hart comes
In faith I trust.