Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I
For once I know not what to do.
Confused I will continue
To spoil you, to give gifts
Of words and insight, asking
Questions, to be me and give
You what I need.

II
There’s a feral girl called Unworthy,
Your absence feeds her though I beat her down.
She is old for a girl and well fed from youth.

Though of moderate means, she was
Fed and clothed, but of love and affection starved.
She is the over thinker, rationalizing fears,
Attention (like gifts) unknown.

Then there is Peach, newly born,
Sometimes still taking steps on coltish legs,
Wide-eyed in wonder of the world and you,
Of her beauty and worth formed recently.

Blushing and allowing the flattery
Unprecedented, she sits back and smiles knowing all
Is good and well and things will come
To her heart and faith if she trusts.

III
These goals when goals where
Lacking seem empty without substance.