Friday, August 20, 2004

Energy low
Busy day ahead
Busy day yesterday
If I am quiet, that’s all.
Mostly.

Things fall naturally,
Altered only by parameters,
Human constructs all.

Idealization, fantasy and the illusory concept – “Or might we regard idealization as, sometimes, a process of bringing alive features of the other that are hidden and masked in ordinary, everyday interactions?” Oh man I love reading psychology…

Kismet called trying to renig.
Told him to fuck off.
He called again, I didn’t answer.
He came by the house,
I beat the shit out of him.
He finally left the decision longer
And in my hands of fate
Forming fire in the heart,
Burning of the soul,
And wetting of the lips.

Something serious to ponder,
I thought, is this the happiest?
Or was I committed to the
Commitment I had made.
I think fast and form thoughts faster
And change my mind in understanding
So many times. I voice these.
And all things fell simply to the
Things I need and need to give
And they weren’t there.

I am finding them here,
Only a constraint on time,
Not on my heart, not on my desire
Are theses things held from me.