Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I miss a body in my bed,
Walking hand in hand,
Arms open wide for me
I miss these things I never or
Rarely had or did.

I live for that
First kiss hello and that
Last kiss goodbye.
I adore your kiss.

For the rest of my life I will
Know joy everyday, I will
Express the things I feel.
I will keep passion in my life, alive.
I will live and breath truly.

“The myriad small creatures trying to tie us
to ground, to a life consumed by slow decay…”
I eat those little bastards for breakfast.

So I says to that girl,
“Get the fuck off.”
She nods, her whole
Damn body shakin’
And pigtails flyin’.
Face grinnin’,
Glasses bumpin’,
Man she a happy girl.

Talk to me. Tell me what
You're thinking, where
We're going.
I don't need you.
I do fine by myself.
Did fine by myself.

Logic. The apriori follows
Like response to stimuli.