Monday, September 06, 2004

Martin feels like he hit bottom, he says when you hit bottom there’s no place left to go but up. I laugh and say bullshit, there’s a whole lotta down you don’t know about till it hits you. I tell him, I say, when you hit bottom there’s nothing to do but smile and be happy and deal with it. I guess I've hit bottom a few times. I been making a list, crossing things out, adding to it, crying a bit and smiling a lot.

Martin is learning a lot from me; that you can't be committed to a commitmet, that you have to stop and think about compatability and if it's it what you really want. I'm learning a lot from him; not to rationalize things before they happen, that some things don't mean anything, they simply are. He's a good friend.

To me, there’s nothing more beautiful than life and I live it simply and with abandon, filling each day with passion - about my craft, my art, my soul, my heart. Little things bring me smiles like making sure my students eat. I do what makes me happy and what makes me happy is a certain smile, a certain voice and words that make me blush - one tall drink of water - and a mind sexy as hell.