Monday, April 11, 2005

streaming little seeds...

Shimmering
The light falls through
A parting in the drapes
And thoughts of you,
Of flesh sweet, unmarred
As I abide in restraint
Flush on cheeks pink
And hands kneading.

After that night I am
– not in censure –
but in constant awareness
of response and action,
analysis of these things
so new and yet I remain
the fresh sliced vein
open to the warmth of you.

Torn I need the balance of me and us
Yet would adore the thrill of pursuit.
I walk the line that lingers sweetly between
My singularity and coupledness of which
Thoughts a fair piece consume my day.
For me there is no struggle, I dive in and deal,
Discover and make things as I need..

Time and the daily dues
Are the only keepers
Of me away from you.

Yes well quite…
I think you adore me
Though I hate to assume
But tummy kisses on the fly
Tell me.

All these tender thoughts, your body steels
Into light caress and tongue filled tastes.
Words stretch into the simplicity of being
Where I am content in touching.