Sunday, April 11, 2004

Summer sun, the heart beats fast
As I breathe anticipation deeply.

The day passed quietly, oddly
In a dull haze of damp cold.
I in my mind and depth reside
Waiting for the lightness of being to call.

I am nothing and no one. The touch of skin cannot deny my faith in passion and desire, my unconditional love for one and need of this one. They are themselves and I am I, and I would not, could not change for all my breadth. It simply is in the quotient of being, a fact. No regrets of nothing, I move forward in the still haze that clings and claws, of shadows that ebb and flow, darkness mired in tears looming and pressure coursing. I accept what little light is shed but it is an addiction of taste and touch and feeling alive. And when this one passes, though I’ll keep for a while yet, will I be content to lay back and take care of myself as I was before this one came. As I had decided.