Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I need to be
Consumed into a fire that burns
Like midnight and the heart that drips
In molten golden flesh like pores
Pulled apart from sinew of a life gone deep red.

I severed ties to deny
Loved ones of the watching
Dying days and pain.
And I in aloneness weep and
Courting childhood of paleness
Sweeping of my feet.

I don’t want to hurt in the light
Of day and dark of night that chills
The morning dawn of time.

No one helps me think and i am tired, weary, bone dead to the cold. fire in the belly, black bile.

And the walls gave in. Dress falling around ankle deep rills and I said fuck, just fuck it all and sat down in the mud to cry then I got up wiping tear stained cheeks and I beat the holy living hell outta jeebus.

And we, each and all, of simple things that please. Those things I used to love to plot, to plan, to do, gone now, set aside for a mind filled with electric dreams and too much shit to do.