Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Oh shit oh shit, I am happy with just me, knowing the future is out there in all it's infinite possibilities. I move forward still, all my breath, wide-eyed, smiling broadly, never stopping, moving on and past.

Hey busy bee, how you been?
Why no call?
I thought we had just started
To scratch
The surface of something nice
That coulda
Been something better or
Could justa been what it was.
Oh well, you made me smile.

Stepped out this evening and I
Breathed deep the cool damp earth and my
Heart beat loud, a fullness in my ears.
And I fell into a cool groove unlike any other,
I had stepped outside myself and outside time
To reflect and smile.

That’s all and in the comfort of being, I know I live free, a wildness in my heart.

I am the duel-edged blade, loving deeply and yet
Hate is not its antithesis, but apathy and coldness.
I recognize and embrace it as a part of me, but
Let’s hope I never touch its source.

I held myself apart. Reserved, I blushed in coy smiles, why? Why that's not me. Perhaps his timidity startled me, so stark against my sensual need, and there was a sweetness to him I wanted to touch enough to compromise. But speaking not and falling by the way, not good, not for me.

Speak to me in truth and I will reply in thoughtful repose and calm demeaner. I am like no other you will encounter, I was not meant to live in this world.

Martin? Naw baby, no one's giving me flack, I just have a wicked southern mouth that manifests when I flirt and cuss.

I love my southern voice and the curve of my breast, still high in form, the curve of my hip, smooth, subtle, stretching in to long lines of thin legs. I am not that girl drug through the years. That ugly girl made of weakness and fear, whose depths seemingly could not be surpassed. Ah, but she endeavored and molten golden into peach toned hughs, she is in me, humbled and belly full, content to rest.