Thursday, March 25, 2004

The highway stretched in long lines, light strung endlessly and my mind began to drift into the smell, the touch, the taste of skin and I was alone and sure of lack of want. Not lack of desire, it is always in me, but lack of trigger and effect. Mind stretches full, tugging at the heart and that relationship to body is soul.

I once walked the land, the buffalo grazing, I once came undone in such desire; each the embodiment of self, each the brilliance shining. I was happy then and now suddenly, the recollection manifests in forms taking shape. It is not peace, but serenity, bliss. And his words misled me. I move past knowing that possibility may not be recaptured, but another one opened with the others demise.

Words fail to capture the essence of feeling, but linger in thoughts reworded time and time again until they became me. Only with my body can I express the nature of some things.