Saturday, July 19, 2003

Here's a little flash prose and poety. Gonna try to get June's stuff in. ~peach

July 17th

I
Oh my pale rider
Thy dagger thrusts deep
And I have wasted your gift – desire.
Afraid, I took the well trod path.
That you chose me!
And my brother dead, my sister lost
Knew you, knows you,
But I turned my back on you,
And simply wept.
That I would know you again!
If you would but grasp my wrists
And fuck me hard until my soul bleeds.

II
Anger. Anger presses down.
I’m tired of feeling guilt
I want to see you bleed
And take the wound into my mouth.
Gently touching with tongue tip,
And suck you dry.

III
I wanna drag it out till the engine growls, high and mean. I wanna break you like a new toy.

IV
I step lightly into the tub, over the turned up waterbug.
“Hey!” I yell, “there’s a dead bug in here!”
“Well, pick it up!” Comes the reply.
And “Fuck you,” I mumble,
keeping my eye on it the whole time, expecting it to move, but it doesn’t.


V
So the Peach says,”Hy, baby, you wanna…”
Her skin glistens soft with superfine…
Then my thoughts turn elsewhere.

VI
The blade thrust deep. And as I pulled up and leaned in, a fine warm spray spread across my cheek. It was like bleeding a pig to butcher.


July 14th

I
My God? My God’ll fuck you up and spit you out and in the next breathe, bring you to heaven.

II
Back to me,
Framed in the door;
Lower back, thigh, buttock,
Smooth white flesh.
Then thoughtful, in repose,
Naked and divine
I come undone as
Restlessly, my heart swells.


July 10th

I
I’m Sorry, Bubba. You will never again touch skin like his or feel that deep red crush break your heart, but I’ve been trying to live lately – for the both of us and that boy the year before me that never was.

II
It’s a peaceful,
ennui sort of day,
spirits sink low.

III
Sweet, salty, slick and sweet, tongues touch and suckle as nipples grow taught. Wrap around me the long length of you; the depth and fire that sears…quenching, unrequited, free and gilted…in a sense…long, deep, hard, fleeting – while I smile broadly.

IV
I tremble,
Want to speak, but can’t.
I hear your words,
They caress me, excite me,
Affect me.
And when we’re done,
We’re done.
I touch your skin,
Smell the air,
You move on as I move past.