Friday, June 02, 2006

untitled

as if you lay

beside me never

have i been

so aware of my

own heart

beating.


Friday, June 02, 2006

white space


If my heart I keep
in comfort to me
breast at view for

you only you no
others save to belay
in ars poeticas, then

understand I, I, I
am good and sure
in the white space.


friend

if not in constant
comment know
much waking thought
is you for and of
and in this white
space i wander
still free beloved.



Wednesday, May 31, 2006

voices


I
um hum, like the way
you call me baby.
same way daddy coos,
low tempo to his lady.

II
voice like a sure
clean
ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
ping pang, come
undone in twilight.
oh shit, oh shit.


Wednesday, May 31, 2006

streem

dream
sweet
sleep
come
voice

so...
into
me
soul
in
midnight
hours

please
please
pleasing
adore
I



hollow


Why so suddenly
does image not
matter? Do I feel
flippant toward

my moral stand-
ing even cruel
enough to put
me down, down.

Let me be what
they think I am,
a shallow piece
of ass; hollow.

I am not always
strong against
the machine. I
give, uncle I give.


i had another profile...before.

I was old once, not
as old as Tom but
older than most you.
only I was a green
girl to being single,
being hit on, being
online surrounded
by the world. As in
the physical realm
in big crowded
rooms I panicked,
slammed hard with
the perversion of
men I withdrew.
Old phobias set in.
I carved my name
on the wall in jade
and slept days away,
let no one in. Still
I am hardened and
disbelieve any man
here wants more
than ass, wants me.


asshole
email from the ex today
checking in on my writing.
why was he an asshole then
and now...a good man?

of all days, today i can't
handle this from him.


little boy lost

Little boy lost, I long
to hold you in my arms,
and kiss your cheek
so sweet so hurt so kind,
your cruelty divine;
perverse and sweet to
succor you at my breast
as mother as sister as
lover, mate, run my hands
the length of you, grasp
your heart and squeeze
tears of joy and madness
from your dark heart.

Little boy lost and lonely
I want to comfort you
but not at the expense
of my own black heart
made of gumbo soil now
creviced in your heat, once
so painstakingly formed
with little girl hands
from scratch and what
no one ever gave her
only what she gleaned
from books and thought
from little girl dream.