Sunday, February 26, 2006

random spring thoughts

Why can’t love stay new?
passion and active validation
brought to each and every day?
We are masters of mind,
our actions, reactions. If we
do our best, think the best,
wouldn’t causality logically apply?

Oh I am not naïve in this,
too hardened has my heart become,
too much have I lost and left behind
in sanity’s search too oft.

To the first new day
that first flower
opened soft and sweet…
chance the day she'd
wither on the vine.


chees grits, darjeling and sunday morning

Last eve

My lover left me cold but brief,

even soft down could not warm as

dreamscapes of his flesh faded

into the twilight of rotations; yet

come again does he soft in the sky

'midst wee hours and 'tween blinds,

dappled light to my bossom blessed.

Ra came to me in passions dreams

and woke me with his gentle kiss,

his mind as much his soulful touch

do I pine for and greatly miss.