Sunday, February 12, 2006

on lovers and crushes

My headache from this morning slowly subsides. The one I thought to be from the ache in my wrist and arm, but realize it is not completely. I acknowledge my general state of flux and the unknown change on the horizon. Something is stirring in the universe, something for me. Reaching deep, stroking the silken coat of my restlessness, feeling it purr beneath my hands, I am ready, wanting.

Serenely I acknowledge that sometimes I think too much on you then smile, my day brightened as I go about my way. Yet consciously I stop to wonder as soon as the thought is formed, if I am stepping beyond the bounds we so loosely have not even voiced aloud. Is that compromising the dynamics I want to keep a while? Or is it the exploration of my own freedom and depths?