Saturday, January 22, 2005

A
Something this way whispers
In the dawn of night’s kiss softly,
Easing in unlike the infatuate verve
That consumes.

B
Fishy pushes tight
Against the little heater I bought.
I worry when he is still too long if
He is getting ready to die.
Don’t go fishy, don’t
Make me flush you.

C
A name is just a name but it recalls
Memories of another so recently
Gone. And the other name?
It suits you better but how odd
The sound tripping off tongues
Of passion or even sweet resolve.

I
I wear
My skirts high,
My legs long and
My toes painted with
Bright sunshine.
I jiggle
When I walk,
Laugh lightly
When I talk and
Hum softly
When I kiss.
I turn
My face toward
The sun and bask
In the brave new day.
Mmm, la la,
Life is sweet.

II
Switch

I am the Top that sought
Another that could in trust
Allow me to be the bottom.
Hold me down without
Controlling. I was sure I
Sought this yet smooth like
Ichikyoo some guy snuck by
And opened the door. Always
Evolving, I stepped through.

III
Crush…

…a cool simmer
Just below the flesh
Above the heart
Smooth like the low
Groove of Goth
In a slow grind
On one shot
Flowing tactilely into
The depths of you.